Myrrh is a resin, or sap-like substance, that comes from a tree called Commiphora myrrha, common in Africa and the Middle East. Myrrh is botanically related to frankincense and is one of the most widely used essential oils in the world.
Myrrh Essential Oil Benefits:
- Great for anti-aging.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Wound treatment.
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improve skin tone, firmness, and skin elasticity,
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help heal sun damage, chapped skin, rashes, and eczema.
- Help Treat Skin Cancer.
- Relief for upper respiratory problems.
- The decrease in digestive problems.
- It helps prevent gum disease and mouth infections.
- It helps treat hypothyroidism.
All our products are Authentic & Pure from a natural source; Chemical & additive-free.