Peppermint Essential Oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese, and copper. It contains menthol, an organic compound with in-house anesthetic properties that helps soothe discomfort. Peppermint oil also has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and carminative properties.
The essential oil version of this herb has gained popularity worldwide due to its effectiveness against numerous skin, hair, and health troubles.
Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits:
- Make the skin brighter.
- Control acne.
- Facial Scrub, in combination with other sharp ingredients, can serve as an effective facial scrub.
- Excellent Toner.
- Facial mask for clear skin.
- It helps to normalize the sebum secretion and cools the scalp.
- Hydrate a dry scalp.
- Promote hair growth.
- The antifungal properties of this essential oil can reduce fungal nail infection when applied topically.
- Ease digestion.
- Good for the respiratory system.
- Excellent for removing headaches.
- Alleviate stress and pain.
- Antiviral agent.
- Cure nausea.
- Mixt 2 drops of Peppermint oil with your toothpaste and you can stay away from bad breath and toothaches.
- Cure urinary tract infection.
- Improve Blood Circulation.
All our products are Authentic & Pure from a natural source; Chemical & additive-free.